mel perry

looks like a b50-12 rebuild?
mel perry

On Mon, Mar 23, 2020, 4:51 PM Richard Townsend via Groups.Io <richtownsend=netscape.net@groups.io> wrote:
Here's a new one on me: a 5/4/5/3 end.

Tony Thompson

Richard Townsend wrote:

Here's a new one on me: a 5/4/5/3 end.

    Kitbashed by SP from USRA corrugated ends in the B-50-12A rebuilding. Covered in detail in my book on SP box cars, Volume 4 of the _Southern Pacific Freight Cars_ series.

Tony Thompson

mel perry

see also MM 10/92 and RMC 9/03
mel perry

On Mon, Mar 23, 2020, 4:51 PM Richard Townsend via Groups.Io <richtownsend=netscape.net@groups.io> wrote:
Here's a new one on me: a 5/4/5/3 end.

Richard Townsend

If only it were in print . . . .

Richard Townsend
Lincoln City, OR

    Kitbashed by SP from USRA corrugated ends in the B-50-12A rebuilding. Covered in detail in my book on SP box cars, Volume 4 of the _Southern Pacific Freight Cars_ series.

Tony Thompson

Tony Thompson

If only it were in print . . . .

     It's in stock right now. You may be thinking of Volume 3, which is indeed OOP.

Tony Thompson

Richard Townsend

Whoops! It's in print and I have a copy. It's V.3 I'm trying to find. Carry on.

Richard Townsend
Lincoln City, OR

    Kitbashed by SP from USRA corrugated ends in the B-50-12A rebuilding. Covered in detail in my book on SP box cars, Volume 4 of the _Southern Pacific Freight Cars_ series.

Tony Thompson

Bill J.

Tony Thompson

Schuyler Larrabee