From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io [mailto:main@RealSTMFC.groups.io] On Behalf Of Ted Schnepf
Sent: Friday, April 10, 2020 5:07 PM
To: STMFC <main@realstmfc.groups.io>
Subject: [RealSTMFC] Rapido HO cars for sale

Hello,

All this meat train talk had me check stock and can offer two Rapido 37' meet reefers. There is one Dugdale and one Wimp packing.

Also from Rapido is the NP 40' double sheathed boxcar, with radial roof. Four car numbers to choose from. Pre War version.

Contact me offf list for any of these cars.

Rails Unlimited
Ted Schnepf
126 Will Scarlet,
Elgin, Ill. 60120

847=697-5353

Gerald Henriksen

On Fri, 10 Apr 2020 22:21:39 +0000, you wrote:

Rapido announced a third run of their meat reefers, and they're taking orders for four packs with new paint schemes. The red Swift scheme is in this run.
https://rapidotrains.com/products/ho-scale/freight-cars/ho-scale-37-general-american-garx-reefer

They are available in four packs, with the models packaged so that
dealers can break up a four pack into individual sales.

If you dealer doesn't offer them individually, you can buy them
individually from Rapido (though it will it appears be a random road
number).