C&O 9827

Richard Remiarz

Last month I asked for information on the C&O 1930 40' automobile boxcars.  Thank you to everyone that responded.  The information provided was very helpful.  I just completed the car today.

This is a F&C one-piece body kit.  I added TMW Buckeye trucks, Red Caboose 7 rung ladders, DA tackboards, DA roping rings, HiTech Details air hoses and brackets, DA coupler cut levers, Yarmouth cut lever brackets and brake levers, with Grandt Line turnbuckles and DA chain used on the brake gear.  I used TruColor TCP-219 C&O Freight Car Red paint with Speedwitch decals.  Since the car was repainted only 10 months before the date I model, a light coat of weathering was applied using Pan Pastel Raw Umber and Neutral Grey Extra Dark.

Sincerely,
Rich Remiarz
Vadnais Heights, MN

O Fenton Wells

Nicely done
Good finish on the model
Fenton

--
Fenton Wells
250 Frye Rd

Eric Hansmann

Nice work on  that car, Rich! Thanks for sharing.

Eric Hansmann

Murfreesboro, TN

Last month I asked for information on the C&O 1930 40' automobile boxcars.  Thank you to everyone that responded.  The information provided was very helpful.  I just completed the car today.

This is a F&C one-piece body kit.  I added TMW Buckeye trucks, Red Caboose 7 rung ladders, DA tackboards, DA roping rings, HiTech Details air hoses and brackets, DA coupler cut levers, Yarmouth cut lever brackets and brake levers, with Grandt Line turnbuckles and DA chain used on the brake gear.  I used TruColor TCP-219 C&O Freight Car Red paint with Speedwitch decals.  Since the car was repainted only 10 months before the date I model, a light coat of weathering was applied using Pan Pastel Raw Umber and Neutral Grey Extra Dark.

Sincerely,

Rich Remiarz

Vadnais Heights, MN

Jim Betz

Rich,
  VERY nicely done.  Thanks for sharing.  Stay well.    - Jim Betz

Schuyler Larrabee

NICE!

Schuyler

Last month I asked for information on the C&O 1930 40' automobile boxcars.  Thank you to everyone that responded.  The information provided was very helpful.  I just completed the car today.

This is a F&C one-piece body kit.  I added TMW Buckeye trucks, Red Caboose 7 rung ladders, DA tackboards, DA roping rings, HiTech Details air hoses and brackets, DA coupler cut levers, Yarmouth cut lever brackets and brake levers, with Grandt Line turnbuckles and DA chain used on the brake gear.  I used TruColor TCP-219 C&O Freight Car Red paint with Speedwitch decals.  Since the car was repainted only 10 months before the date I model, a light coat of weathering was applied using Pan Pastel Raw Umber and Neutral Grey Extra Dark.

Sincerely,

Rich Remiarz

Vadnais Heights, MN

Paul Doggett

Rich

Very nicely done it looks great.

Paul Doggett.   England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

On 11 Apr 2020, at 01:02, O Fenton Wells <srrfan1401@...> wrote:

[...]

James Brewer

Great job Rich....very nice!

Jim Brewer

gtws00

Great looking car!
Very well done
George Toman

bigfourroad

Beautiful job! Perfect attention to detail with the Raceland paint stencil and the light weathering. Chris Rooney