Topics

Kadee brake wheel (was Adding some color to the fright car roster UP #57068)

Tim O'Connor

Those wheels were made for the Kadee skeleton log flats. I have a bunch of them.
They have been around for many years.

On 4/11/2020 2:53 AM, mvlandsw wrote:
Nice job on the car Fenton. Where did you get the Kadee brake wheel? I can't find it on their site. I wonder if making that part means a flatcar model is in the works.

Mark Vinski
--
*Tim O'Connor*
*Sterling, Massachusetts*

Don DeLay

I put them on my Red Caboose SP F-70-7 flatcars. If you so much as look at the stock brake wheels wrong, they'll break, lol!

Don DeLay

Don DeLay

Red Caboose SP F-70-7 flatcar

Lester Breuer

So we have to continue to use the old metal Kadee #440?

Lester Breuer