From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io [mailto:main@RealSTMFC.groups.io] On Behalf Of WILLIAM PARDIE
Sent: Wednesday, April 15, 2020 2:51 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: [RealSTMFC] FARMALL TRACTOR DECALS

Someone in the past couple of days asked if there had been any decals made for the Farmall tractors.  Indeed there has been.  They were done by

the now maligned Oddball Decals.  The set number is 87-563.  I have a set to use on my Sunshine tractor kit.  Hopefully I will get to it in this lifetime.

Bill Pardie

Tim O'Connor

Bill the thing that has me stumped is how to efficiently paint the
tractor wheels and still get all that detail with hubs.

On 4/15/2020 6:52 PM, Nelson Moyer wrote:

Farmall decals came up over a year ago, and I think Tony Koester was working with someone to bring them back. I haven’t heard anything since then. Perhaps Tony will give us an update? I have twelve tractors waiting H Decals.

Nelson Moyer

Someone in the past couple of days asked if there had been any decals made for the Farmall tractors.  Indeed there has been.  They were done by

the now maligned Oddball Decals.  The set number is 87-563.  I have a set to use on my Sunshine tractor kit.  Hopefully I will get to it in this lifetime.

Bill Pardie

Sterling, Massachusetts

Steve SANDIFER

I did this one probably 10 years ago. It is a regular runner in my op sessions.

J. Stephen Sandifer

Someone in the past couple of days asked if there had been any decals made for the Farmall tractors.  Indeed there has been.  They were done by

the now maligned Oddball Decals.  The set number is 87-563.  I have a set to use on my Sunshine tractor kit.  Hopefully I will get to it in this lifetime.

Bill Pardie

Sterling, Massachusetts

Donald B. Valentine <riverman_vt@...>

    That's a super nice looking load of Farmall H and/or M series tractors, Steve

Cordially, Don Valentine

WILLIAM PARDIE

Tim:

I recall this coming up shortly after Martin released the kits.  All thet I recall I s that someone questioned their sanity after doing a load. The tractors in Mr. Sandifer's post look super.  Possibly he could chime in auto how he accomplished it.

Bill Pardie