Topics

Notes on Using Archer's Surface Detail Decals: From the Boys. . .

Bill Welch

. . . at the Clearwater Car Shops at missive to stimulate your Noodle and provide modeling motivation they hope. The boys told me they have numerous scribbled notes in their Bib Overalls they will be going over for more "shreds of inspiration."

Model On!
Bill Welch

Marc Simpson

Thank you Bill for the boys' notes.  Useful information.
--
Marc Simpson

Sam Reynolds <monon@...>

I’m not sure if it’s a problem on my end or not, but I’m no longer able to open the PDF file that was attached to Bill’s message. Now when I click on the attachment I’m sent directly to the RealSTMFC homepage. I can open other message attachments (such as attached photos), but not Bill’s. Anyone else having this problem? I’d like to open the file so that I can save it. Thanks!

Sam Reynolds

O Fenton Wells

The link wasn't correct.  You had to add a letter to the front of the link and paste it into your browser.  When correct id did take you to the STMFC site  Not sure I explained this correctly

Fenton

On Thu, Apr 23, 2020 at 10:26 AM Sam Reynolds via groups.io <monon=verizon.net@groups.io> wrote:
I’m not sure if it’s a problem on my end or not, but I’m no longer able to open the PDF file that was attached to Bill’s message. Now when I click on the attachment I’m sent directly to the RealSTMFC homepage. I can open other message attachments (such as attached photos), but not Bill’s. Anyone else having this problem? I’d like to open the file so that I can save it. Thanks!

Sam Reynolds

--
Fenton Wells
250 Frye Rd
Pinehurst NC 28374
910-420-8106
srrfan1401@...

Eric Hansmann

Try downloading the PDF from the message first. Then open it from your computer.

Eric Hansmann

Murfreesboro, TN

From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of Sam Reynolds via groups.io
Sent: Thursday, April 23, 2020 9:26 AM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Notes on Using Archer's Surface Detail Decals: From the Boys. . .

Sam Reynolds

spsalso

In my case, the list of posts shows the first post in this topic as having an attachment.   When I open that post, there isn't one.

Ed

Edward Sutorik

spsalso

Might be good to put it in the Files section, rather than have it as an attachment.

Ed

Edward Sutorik

Sam Reynolds <monon@...>

Two fellow list members sent me copies of the attachment so I'm good to go. I did try what others suggested, but to no avail.

Sam

David North

Hi Sam,

I had the same problem.

When I clicked on the attachment I went directly to the RealSTMFC homepage and could not find the notes.

If someone could send me the correct URL I’d really appreciate it as I have some Archer decals to try.

Cheers

Dave

Charles Happel

Downloaded it but it refuses to open. Any help would be appreciated. TIA

Chuck Happel

Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured.

Mark Twain

On Thursday, April 23, 2020, 11:02:54 AM EDT, spsalso via groups.io <edwardsutorik@...> wrote:

Might be good to put it in the Files section, rather than have it as an attachment.

Ed

Edward Sutorik

James Brewer

I was able to download and open it in Adobe Acrobat Reader without any problems.

Jim Brewer