Topics

Notes on Using Archer's Surface Detail Decals: From the Boys. . .

Bill Welch

. . . at the Clearwater Car Shops at missive to stimulate your Noodle and provide modeling motivation they hope. The boys told me they have numerous scribbled notes in their Bib Overalls they will be going over for more "shreds of inspiration."

Model On!
Bill Welch

Marc Simpson

Thank you Bill for the boys' notes.  Useful information.
--
Marc Simpson

Sam Reynolds <monon@...>

I’m not sure if it’s a problem on my end or not, but I’m no longer able to open the PDF file that was attached to Bill’s message. Now when I click on the attachment I’m sent directly to the RealSTMFC homepage. I can open other message attachments (such as attached photos), but not Bill’s. Anyone else having this problem? I’d like to open the file so that I can save it. Thanks!

Sam Reynolds

O Fenton Wells

The link wasn't correct.  You had to add a letter to the front of the link and paste it into your browser.  When correct id did take you to the STMFC site  Not sure I explained this correctly

Fenton

On Thu, Apr 23, 2020 at 10:26 AM Sam Reynolds via groups.io <monon=verizon.net@groups.io> wrote:
I’m not sure if it’s a problem on my end or not, but I’m no longer able to open the PDF file that was attached to Bill’s message. Now when I click on the attachment I’m sent directly to the RealSTMFC homepage. I can open other message attachments (such as attached photos), but not Bill’s. Anyone else having this problem? I’d like to open the file so that I can save it. Thanks!

Sam Reynolds

--
Fenton Wells
250 Frye Rd
Pinehurst NC 28374
910-420-8106
srrfan1401@...

Eric Hansmann

Try downloading the PDF from the message first. Then open it from your computer.

Eric Hansmann

Murfreesboro, TN