Topics

OT: What Groups are people following on Groups.io

Hudson Leighton <hudsonl@...>

Edited

A little off topic, but what Groups are people following on Groups.io, I am wondering if there are some good ones I am missing.

My list is:

RealSTMFC
MFCL
PassengerCarList
Ry-ops-industrialSIG
bbfcl
RailwayBullShipperGroup
MILW
MILWmodelers
CBQ
GNGoat
RockIslandLines
OreRail
wisrail
SooLineHistory
MSTL
cnw
TwinPortsRail

-Hudson

Bruce Smith

All related to freight cars:

PRR
PRRpro (projects)
ResinFreightCarBuilders
Shake-N Take

regards,
Bruce Smith
Auburn AL

A little off topic, but what Groups are people following on Groups.io, I am wondering if there are some good ones I am missing.

My list is:

RealSTMFC
MFCL
PassengerCarList
Ry-ops-industrialSIG
bbfcl
RailwayBullShipperGroup
MILW
MILWmodelers
CBQ
GNGoat
RockIslandLines
OreRail
wisrail
SooLineHistory
MSTL
cnw
TwinPortsRail

-Hudson

Todd Sullivan

For the  Pacific Northwest:

NPModelers
NPTelltale
SPSRY

Todd Sullivan

Ken Vandevoort <apo09324@...>

I join any group for prototype or model in any scale that has a decent following.  There is always something to learn from others and sometimes I can contribute or help with detail parts.

Ken Vandevoort

Bob Chaparro

You have one of my groups, the Railway Bull Shippers Group.

You might also enjoy the Railroad Citrus Industry Modeling Group at:

https://groups.io/g/RailroadCitrusIndustryModelingGroup

This is a group for modelers, railfans and historians.

The group collects and shares information about the operations of the Santa Fe, Pacific Electric, Pacific Fruit Express as they relate to Southern California's citrus industry. The group also collects and shares information about packing and shipping activities and citrus farming with a concentration on the ice bunker refrigerator car era.

Bob Chaparro

Hemet, CA

Almufti Hishman

Hi,

This is a subgroup of the Southern Railway group.
https://southernrailway.groups.io/g/ModelingTheSouthern

Regards,
Jeff Oliver

Bill Welch

There is also a Freight Car Group focused on building Styrene: https://plasticfreightcarbuiilders.groups.io/g/main/topics

Bill Welch

Don DeLay

I belong to half of your groups plus BN, Cajon Pass, Classic UP, DeadRail, D&RGW, Espee, NPTellTale, NP modelers, Ry-Ops-Industrial, SP&S, WP and a few others.

Don DeLay