From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io [mailto:main@RealSTMFC.groups.io] On Behalf Of O Fenton Wells
Sent: Friday, May 01, 2020 11:51 AM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: [RealSTMFC] Covid 9 Builds

Here is what I've built and am building since the shut down.  Something old, something new, something plastic, something resin and some things not complete, nothing blue but me since I am not able to escape...
Fenton Wells

Aley, Jeff A

Very nice models!  I also like the lighting in the photos – were they taken outdoors?

Regards,

-Jeff

Here is what I've built and am building since the shut down.  Something old, something new, something plastic, something resin and some things not complete, nothing blue but me since I am not able to escape...
Fenton Wells

O Fenton Wells

Yes Jeff, on the picnic table
My studio

--
Fenton Wells
250 Frye Rd

Lester Breuer

Fenton fine builds done and in progress.  Thanks for sharing.
Lester Breuer

gtws00

Nicely Done Fenton!
A great looking group of cars