From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of Bruce Smith
Sent: Friday, May 1, 2020 3:36 PM
To: PRR@PRR.groups.io; PRRPro@groups.io; RealSTMFC@groups.io
Subject: [RealSTMFC] Greg Martin

Folks,

Sadly, I have just learned that Greg Martin passed away today from complications of COVID-19. He was one of the great ones, and taught so many of us so much.

With a heavy heart,

Bruce

Bruce Smith

Auburn, AL

Tony Thompson

    I'm really sorry to hear this. Greg worked so hard on Prototype Rails in Cocoa Beach, really made Shake 'n' Take happen, and inspired many to explore what could be done with the standard kits we all start with. And he was a great guy personally. My deepest condolences to Sandy and the family. A huge loss to us all.

Tony Thompson
tony@...

Mont Switzer

I counted Greg among my friends.  Even though we was 2000 miles away we did a little business together and enjoyed the hobby that brought us together.  Sad, sad day, Mont Switzer