Topics

partial view of a PRR class G25 steel gon

Claus Schlund \(HGM\)

Hi List Members,

We have a partial view of a PRR class G25 steel gon in Utah - this is the USRA steel gon as built during the 1918-1920 period. Note drop ends and Andrews trucks.

As with other images in this collection, I feel it is best viewed using the “Download” feature, since this lets you see the image in it’s native full resolution.

Enjoy!

Claus Schlund

Claus Schlund \(HGM\)

Oops, let’s try that again...

I thank Richard Brennan for letting me know I got the link wrong, thanks Richard!

Claus Schlund

We have a partial view of a PRR class G25 steel gon in Utah - this is the USRA steel gon as built during the 1918-1920 period. Note drop ends and Andrews trucks.

As with other images in this collection, I feel it is best viewed using the “Download” feature, since this lets you see the image in it’s native full resolution.

Enjoy!

Claus Schlund

Donald B. Valentine <riverman_vt@...>

Cheer up Claus, the Pennsy gon looks a lot more capable of handling that tank than the sagging
flat bed trailer it was on in the photo that first came up! The trailer looked like it had a John Allen
aging job.

My best, Don Valentine