Dated search

Joe Nevin

Has someone figured out how to search for a quoted string in the messages and have most recent first?  Or restricted by a date range.After transitioning to Groups.io I have not figured a way.

Joe Nevin

Jack Mullen

On Sun, May 3, 2020 at 07:30 PM, Joe Nevin wrote:
Has someone figured out how to search for a quoted string in the messages and have most recent first?
Joe,
I'm  not sure what your experience has been, but when I do a search the results appear in descending date order.
I haven't tried restricting the date range, which is probably just as well. I'm often amazed at how long ago some remembered item was originally posted.

Jack Mullen

Guy Wilber

Joe Nevin wrote:

“Has someone figured out how to search for a quoted string in the messages and have most recent first?  Or restricted by a date range.  After transitioning to Groups.io I have not figured a way.”

Click on View/Reply online...click the messages box for all in the thread.  In the upper right is a date tab...click it and it reverses the sequence of the messages.

Guy Wilber
Reno, Nevada_._,_._,_

Schuyler Larrabee

Thanks, Guy, this solves the problem of having deleted the original message with the photo or the link to it when everybody starts the analysis and revealing more information, which can be very frustrating!

Schuyler