From: Bob Chaparro via groups.io
Sent: Wednesday, May 13, 2020 2:17 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: [RealSTMFC] Photo: Hopper Blooper

Photo: Hopper Blooper

This is a photo from the Erie Lackawanna E-Mail List Photo Archive:

http://lists.railfan.net/erielackphoto.cgi?erielack-05-07-20/X0687.jpg

I wonder if someone violated Rule G?

Bob Chaparro

Hemet, CA

Dennis Storzek

On Wed, May 13, 2020 at 11:30 AM, Claus Schlund \(HGM\) wrote:
I’m surprised the water is so shallow at this point, I would have expected it to be deeper.

You can tell from the high water mark on the pilings that they are working at low tide to make rigging easier. I don't expect those car floats draft very much at all.

Dennis Storzek