Topics

10' High by 8' Wide Superior Doorsbu

Rick Jesionowski

Thanks for all the information, I will probably end up scratchbuilding them as I was going to do the EJ&E cars like one of the respondents noted what he had done.

I have made a number of Superior doors for 60' High Cube Boxcars, should not be any more difficult.

Rick Jesionowski

O Fenton Wells

Didn’t Sunshine make the door for their EJ&E mini kit?  Might want to find one of those and copy it in resin
Fenton