Speedwitch Media Status?

James Lackner

As anyone seen or heard from Ted?  I know that his job and location are kind of ground zero for the virus problem.  I placed an order with him in early March and have not heard anything.....

Thanks
Jim Lackner

Tom Madden

Last I heard he was stuck in Brooklyn for the duration.

Tom Madden

mel perry

just had an order of books filled last
week, took 4 days to fill, so he's still
alive, send him a follow up email
mel perru

On Sat, May 16, 2020, 7:16 PM James Lackner <gp40p2@...> wrote:
As anyone seen or heard from Ted?  I know that his job and location are kind of ground zero for the virus problem.  I placed an order with him in early March and have not heard anything.....

Thanks
Jim Lackner

Schuyler Larrabee

I got an email from him maybe three or four weeks ago, and he indicated that he’s not in his home base, and didn’t seem to have a good idea of when he’d be back there.

Schuyler