Speedwitch Media Status?

James Lackner

As anyone seen or heard from Ted?  I know that his job and location are kind of ground zero for the virus problem.  I placed an order with him in early March and have not heard anything.....

Thanks
Jim Lackner 

Tom Madden

Last I heard he was stuck in Brooklyn for the duration.

Tom Madden

mel perry

just had an order of books filled last
week, took 4 days to fill, so he's still
alive, send him a follow up email
mel perru

On Sat, May 16, 2020, 7:16 PM James Lackner <gp40p2@...> wrote:
As anyone seen or heard from Ted?  I know that his job and location are kind of ground zero for the virus problem.  I placed an order with him in early March and have not heard anything.....

Thanks
Jim Lackner 

Schuyler Larrabee

I got an email from him maybe three or four weeks ago, and he indicated that he’s not in his home base, and didn’t seem to have a good idea of when he’d be back there.

Schuyler

From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of James Lackner
Sent: Saturday, May 16, 2020 10:17 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: [RealSTMFC] Speedwitch Media Status?

Thanks
Jim Lackner 

greg snook

I just received an order last week for decals.  It might depend on what he has, and where he is, but I would place an order with confidence and patience.
Cheers
Greg Snook

James Lackner

Thanks everyone for your input on this.  I am not in a rush, and I know these small vendors have lots going on, so I'll hang tight and hope for the best for him.  I know I'll get it eventually.   It's not like I don't have anything else to work on in the meantime!

Jim Lackner

O Fenton Wells

Jim I also received a decal order from him last week 
Fenton 

On May 18, 2020, at 10:57 PM, James Lackner <gp40p2@...> wrote:

Thanks everyone for your input on this.  I am not in a rush, and I know these small vendors have lots going on, so I'll hang tight and hope for the best for him.  I know I'll get it eventually.   It's not like I don't have anything else to work on in the meantime!

Jim Lackner

Hunter Hughson

Ted's doing fine. He's real busy these days. Brooklyn is a stressful place to be, but he's managing just fine.

HH