From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io [mailto:main@RealSTMFC.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brent Greer
Sent: Tuesday, May 19, 2020 4:02 PM
To: Andy Carlson <midcentury@...>; main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: [SPAM]Re: [RealSTMFC] need help finding a photo

Thanks Andy !!

I purchased another photo like this at the last CCB gathering.  That one included a pickup truck in the mix of vehicles loaded onto the semi rack in1959.

From talking with folks in the Studebaker fan world, it appears that this was the preferred method of distribution during the last 4 - 6 years of Studebaker production in the USA.  (1958-1964)

Studebaker continued production in Canada at their Hamilton, Ontario plant through 1966, but I have no idea how those were shipped and it is in the future relative to this list anyway.

Brent

Dr. J. Brent Greer