Intermountain wheelsets for sale.

Brian Carlson

I have excess intermountain HO wheelsets

2 packs of 33” high detail wheels. Code 110 tread. $12 each

100 count HO 33” bulk count code 110 wheels. $60. (Dealer told me these were code 88. They are not. Box was opened and I saw they were code 110)

Shipping USPS priority mail. Buy all three. Free shipping.

Contact me OFF LIST at prrk41361 at yahoo dot com if interested.

Brian J. Carlson

Brian Carlson

Wheels have tentatively sold pending payment.

Brian J. Carlson