From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ken Adams
Sent: Wednesday, June 10, 2020 1:03 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] 20/20 Hindsight Virtual RPM coming fast

Presumably those of us who were able to register will be getting some form of e-mail notification from Speedwitch in the next day or so with the login information. I have an alternate weekly Zoom meeting in the same time period so will have to know which I am attending soon.  I have an unfulfilled order on my Speedwitch account that indicates I will be able to virtually attend.

As I understand it registration is now closed as the software limits of attendance (room capacity issue?) have been reached.
--
Ken Adams
In splendid Shelter In Place solitude, about half way up Walnut Creek

Ken Adams

Presumably those of us who were able to register will be getting some form of e-mail notification from Speedwitch in the next day or so with the login information. I have an alternate weekly Zoom meeting in the same time period so will have to know which I am attending soon.  I have an unfulfilled order on my Speedwitch account that indicates I will be able to virtually attend.

As I understand it registration is now closed as the software limits of attendance (room capacity issue?) have been reached.
--
Ken Adams
In splendid Shelter In Place solitude, about half way up Walnut Creek

mel perry

this should be a good one, can't wait
thanks
mel perry

On Tue, Jun 9, 2020, 2:51 PM Bill Welch <fgexbill@...> wrote:
Working on my presentation for Saturday's June 13th 20/20 Hindsight Virtual RPM. Hope you will be there.

Model on ya'll
Bill Welch

Attachments:

Bill Welch