Topics

S&T 2020 participants and kits

John Barry

Greg Martin passed before he could forward me the list of this year's Shake-N-Take participants.  I have purchased the missing underframes and am preparing to send them to those that received kits that did not have them.  But I only know of 10 of the 20 folks in that situation.  Please review the lists below.

If you attended S&T 2020 at CCB, received a kit and are not on either of these lists, please respond to this e-mail and indicate if that kit had an underframe or not. Those that did not were marked with a red stripe.  If it didn't, I will need your mailing address.

The following folks received kits without underframes at CCB 2020

Fenton

Wells

Monte

Switzer

Mike

Smeltzer

Richard

Townsend

Schuyler

Larrabee

Kevin

von der Lippe

Mike

Skibbe

Murray

Helton

Chuck

Davis

Ken

O'Brien

 I have the addresses for these ten folks, I plan to mail your UFs this week.

These folks attended and received kits with underframes:

Ed

Shoben

Dr J Brent

Greer

Roger

Hinman

Tom

Sinks

Mark

Kapka

Alex

Schneider

Steve

Hile

Bill

Raymond

Bill

Darnaby

George

Corral

Steve

Orth

Tony

Thompson

Al

Brown

Greg

Martin

Keith

Retterer

No action needed if you are on the second list.

John Barry

ATSF North Bay Lines
Golden Gates & Fast Freights
Lovettsville, VA