Topics

A Day Late & a Dollar Short on Prototype Modeler Plan Service

John Barry

Gents,

Going through the last few boxes of miscellaneous stuff I bought from the estate of Robert John Daystrup, I found mimeographed catalog of kits and plans offered by Prototype Modeller, Inc.  I was particularly interested in items #50, ATSF Sand Tower, Richmond, CA 1944 17"x22", $1.25; and #59, ATSF Pinole, CA Passenger & Freight Depot, 1944, 12"x24", $0.50.

Do any of you have either of those or know what happened to the PM plan collection that Bob Longo was touting in this flier?

Both of those structures are very applicable to my era and location and were used by steam era freight cars.

John

John Barry

ATSF North Bay Lines
Golden Gates & Fast Freights