From: John Barry <northbaylines@...>
Date: 7/3/20 12:46 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: Shake-N-Take <shake-n-take@groups.io>, STMFC <main@realstmfc.groups.io>
Subject: [RealSTMFC] SnT 2020 Underframes

Good news for the thirteen folks that identified themselves in need of an underframe for the 2020 Shake and Take Bx-34 project:  your underframes are the mail for priority mail delivery.  This still leaves seven folks who received kits at CCB that are still missing their underframes, but I have no clue who you are.

John Barry

ATSF North Bay Lines
Golden Gates & Fast Freights
Lovettsville, VA