Topics

Mopac containers

Charlie Duckworth

I’ve not seen any evidence of any intermodal moving on the M-I.  Sorry.
--
Charlie Duckworth
Omaha, Ne.

Jeffrey White

Charlie,

Did they move on the M&I?  That would be a neat addition to my M&I trains.

Jeff White

Alma IL

On 7/19/2020 6:59 AM, Charlie Duckworth wrote:
Missouri Pacific introduced they own container service around 1955 and it lasted until 1961. Containers moved only in local service and were moved on 45’ flatcars or 45’ gondolas.  I still need to make the tie downs but here’s some images of one I finished last night.
--
Charlie Duckworth
Omaha, Ne.

Charlie Duckworth