From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io [mailto:main@RealSTMFC.groups.io] On Behalf Of Bob Chaparro via groups.io
Sent: Sunday, July 19, 2020 11:21 AM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: [RealSTMFC] Photo: Tank Car ???? 2002

Photo: Tank Car ???? 2002

A 1911 photo from the University of Pittsburgh Digital Archives:

https://digital.library.pitt.edu/islandora/object/pitt%3A201203.1911.3492/viewer

Scroll on the photo to enlarge it.

I noticed the single rivet course construction, lack of a ladder and lack of a platform at the dome. I'm sure others can comment further.

Bob Chaparro

Hemet, CA

David

Peerless Tank Line 2002. Car is a German-American Tank Car product.

David Thompson

Bob Chaparro