From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of Donald B. Valentine via groups.io
Sent: Saturday, July 25, 2020 5:30 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Reboxx Reboot

With a Los Angeles address shown on the new website it appears to me that J.P.

has sold Reboox. Having known him and visited with him for nearly 50 years, but

not having seen him in the last 5. I’ll try to call him at home to see what can be

learned.

Cordially, Don Valentine

Donald B. Valentine

With a Los Angeles address shown on the new website it appears to me that J.P.

has sold Reboox. Having known him and visited with him for nearly 50 years, but

not having seen him in the last 5. I’ll try to call him at home to see what can be

learned.

Cordially, Don Valentine

Schuyler Larrabee

Yeah, with their advertising all over them.  I >know< where I bought things and I don’ like being an ad for them.

Schuyler

From: <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> on behalf of "Bob Chaparro via groups.io" <chiefbobbb@...>
Date: Saturday, July 25, 2020 at 12:55 PM
To: <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io>

There is a phone number and address for Reboxx on their website ( https://www.reboxx.com/ ), which is copyright 2020.

I could find no owner for the phone number and two sources had no listing for the stated address.

Strange.

Bob Chaparro

Hemet, CA

Schuyler Larrabee

Those of us who were close to the REBOXX people are checking into this.  The name is registered and has not been abandoned.  I would not get excited that the line is resurrected, as much as I personally would love to see that.

Schuyler

I could find no owner for the phone number and two sources had no listing for the stated address.

Strange.

Bob Chaparro

Hemet, CA

Bob Chaparro

There is a phone number and address for Reboxx on their website ( https://www.reboxx.com/ ), which is copyright 2020.

I could find no owner for the phone number and two sources had no listing for the stated address.

Strange.

Bob Chaparro

Hemet, CA

Bill J.

Don't forget that brasstrains.com sells boxes with foam inserts!

Bill Jolitz

Home page for their website indicates that they are a train show organizer. Don’t see anyway to purchase products except for train show tickets. Too bad.

Jim Moore

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Tony Thompson

Bruce Smith wrote:

Encouraging, with May 2020 blog entries, but nothing else on the site is live. For example, there is a section on wheel sets saying to buy them on line, but there are no links to allow you to do that. My guess is that, if it is legit, it is still in the process of being built.

     I noticed the same. I was ready to buy some stuff!!

Tony Thompson

Bruce Smith

Bill,

Encouraging, with May 2020 blog entries, but nothing else on the site is live. For example, there is a section on wheel sets saying to buy them on line, but there are no links to allow you to do that. My guess is that, if it is legit, it is still in the process of being built. Hopefully, we will see the return of their great selection of axle lengths.

Regards,
Bruce
Bruce Smith
Auburn, AL