Topics

photo links (was Photo: Tank Cars At National Zinc Separating Company Plant)

Bob Chaparro

I think the "why" is up to the viewer. But I do hope the photos will start dialogues by folks who know a lot more about the pictured subject than I do.
And these photos are not as easy to find as you might think. I review somewhere between 600 to 1,500 photos most weeks. Many of the photos I find cannot be found using search terms such as railroad, train, boxcar, etc. because so many of these sites do not reference everything that is in a particular photo.
And so of the little known community historical society websites, again with no reference to railroad content in their search engines, are themselves difficult to find.
Bob Chaparro
Hemet, CA

O Fenton Wells

Schuyler is right on!!!!

On Fri, Jul 24, 2020 at 6:25 PM Schuyler Larrabee via groups.io <schuyler.larrabee=verizon.net@groups.io> wrote:

There is a key on every computer keyboard that says “Delete.”

If you don’t like the listings of freight car images from the many troves of images that have been brought to us, I suggest you make use of that key.

Your loss.

Schuyler