Topics

Two new decal sets available from Missouri Pacific Historical Society 45’ gondolas and 45’ and 50’ flatcars

hubert mask

Try again to get them.   I plan on posting them on my web site but thought of letting the MOPAC group sell them first.

Hubert Mask
Mask
 Island Decals.

On Jul 30, 2020, at 7:41 PM, Tony Thompson <tony@...> wrote:

Ed Sutorik wrote:

I tried ordering a couple of decals, and the website had me going around in circles.
I tried doing a contact, and it refused to accept input.
I'd still like to buy the decals.

   I had the same experience, Ed, and got totally frustrated. But I had a cup of coffee, settled my nerves, and tried again. It worked okay the second time. Don't ask me to explain.

Tony Thompson

Tony Thompson

Ed Sutorik wrote:

I tried ordering a couple of decals, and the website had me going around in circles.
I tried doing a contact, and it refused to accept input.
I'd still like to buy the decals.

   I had the same experience, Ed, and got totally frustrated. But I had a cup of coffee, settled my nerves, and tried again. It worked okay the second time. Don't ask me to explain.

Tony Thompson

Charlie Duckworth

Working with Ed Hawkins we’ve introduced two more  Mopac decal sets through the Missouri Pacific Historical Society.   The first set is for the F&C 45’ panel gondolas and the second set is for the Chad Boas 45’ and 50’ flatcars he’s done. Both sets heavily research with extra reweigh stations.

search on eBay for seller Mopachistoricalsociety
or go here.

http://mopac.org/store/models-and-decals/ho-scale-decals

Also we have a restock on ART decals with the three logos for the yellow cars.
--
Charlie Duckworth
Omaha, Ne.