NC&StL 36' XM-32 rebuilt boxcar

Allan Smith

There is an article by Martin Lofton in the July 1990 Mainline Modeler on the XM-32 cars 20000-21399 with plans. There are also numerus photos on line and several models available.

Al Smith
Sonora CA

On Saturday, October 17, 2020, 03:48:38 PM PDT, Chuck Cover <chuck.cover@...> wrote:

List,

I am still looking for information on this car.  I would like to either kit-bash it or if someone has a Sunshine kit #97.2-97.6 and they would be willing to trade for another Sunshine kit or sell it to me.  I thought that I had one lined up to purchase, but I have not been able to contact the guy again.  Thanks in advance.

Chuck Cover
Santa Fe, NM

Chuck Cover

List,

I am still looking for information on this car.  I would like to either kit-bash it or if someone has a Sunshine kit #97.2-97.6 and they would be willing to trade for another Sunshine kit or sell it to me.  I thought that I had one lined up to purchase, but I have not been able to contact the guy again.  Thanks in advance.

Chuck Cover
Santa Fe, NM

Chuck Cover

Group,

Has anyone kit bashed one of these rebuilt boxcars?  I know Sunshine had a kit for them but I have not been able to come up with one.  If anyone has information on kit bashing the XM-32, please let me know.  Thanks in advance.

Chuck Cover
Santa Fe, NM