From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of Andy Carlson
Sent: Saturday, October 31, 2020 10:14 AM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: [RealSTMFC] In memory of Stan Rydarowicz

I could never pronounce Stan's name correctly, let alone remember his spelling. As I wrote my post I did an on-line search and came up with Sherman's lament.

-Andy Carlson

Ojai CA

On Saturday, October 31, 2020, 5:34:32 AM PDT, Benjamin Hom <b.hom@...> wrote:

Stan *Rydarowicz*.
https://www.kinnickfuneralhome.com/notices/Stanley-Rydarowicz/guest-book

“I think I know what military fame is; to be killed on the field of battle and have your name misspelled in the newspapers.” - William Tecumseh Sherman

Ben Hom

Andy Carlson