Photographs in Digests

Vera Mills

Hello,
For a while now I have been experiencing loss of photographs appearing in digests.
A comment has been made that only two photographs per message make it into the digest
Is it possible to have this problem sorted and/or attach only two photographs max. to a message?
Thanks.
Regards,
Glen Mills

Vera Mills

Hello,
Red-face department prevails.
Back in April I asked about this problem and Allen Cain ( thanks Allen) kindly suggested a way to obtain all the photographs in a message but it did not work, probably because at the time I was dealing with old messages from last year.
Then, after sending the below message, I remembered Allen's suggestion and voila, it worked.
The solution to view more than two photographs in a message in a digest is to click on "View/Reply Online" at the bottom of that message then scroll to the bottom to find all the photographs.
Thanks.
Regards,
Glen Mills