From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of Nelson Moyer
Sent: Thursday, November 19, 2020 9:34 AM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Bill

Here’s a photo Eric Hansmann took at the 2017 RPM in Lisle. This is Bill at his impishly smiling best. Bill is standing far enough apart from the rest of us so that the photo can easily be cropped to remove us lesser mortals.

Nelson Moyer

Not a great photo, but it’s what I’ve got.

Schuyler

Nelson Moyer