Phone Number: 914-967-7541
Internet : https://www.ronsbooks.com

mel perry

On Fri, Nov 27, 2020, 3:29 PM George Corral <aileron44@...> wrote:
Gary Bechdol wrote:

"Can someone provide me the contact information for the PUBLISHER of Railway Prototype Cyclopedia No. 35?"

Try Ted Schnepf at Rails Unlimited - railsunl@...
126 Will Scarlet
Elgin, IL 60120-9524
Price:$65.00

George Corral

George Corral

Gary Bechdol wrote:

"Can someone provide me the contact information for the PUBLISHER of Railway Prototype Cyclopedia No. 35?"

Try Ted Schnepf at Rails Unlimited - railsunl@...
126 Will Scarlet
Elgin, IL 60120-9524
Price:$65.00

George Corral

Gary Bechdol

The publisher's name and address should be on the first or second page.

Gary

On Fri, Nov 27, 2020, 4:39 PM WILLIAM PARDIE <PARDIEW001@...> wrote:
Mine came from Ron's Books.

Bill Pardie

From: O Fenton Wells <srrfan1401@...>
Date: 11/27/20 10:46 AM (GMT-10:00)
To: main@realstmfc.groups.io

You didn't want the chinese version????   Let me see if I can find the people that I bought the last one from
Fenton

On Fri, Nov 27, 2020 at 3:42 PM Gary Bechdol <garyeb1947@...> wrote:
Fenton:

That's the publisher of the original series. No. 35 is published by someone else. Your link leads to a Chinese web site.

Thanks for trying, though.

Gary

On Fri, Nov 27, 2020, 3:23 PM O Fenton Wells <srrfan1401@...> wrote:
http://www.rpcycpub.com  Should do it
Fenton

On Fri, Nov 27, 2020 at 3:08 PM mel perry <clipper841@...> wrote:

On Fri, Nov 27, 2020, 11:04 AM Gary Bechdol <garyeb1947@...> wrote:
Group:

Can someone provide me the contact information for the PUBLISHER of Railway Prototype Cyclopedia No. 35?

TIA,

Gary Bechdol
Stone Mountain, GA

--

[...]