From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of Andy Cich
Sent: Monday, December 21, 2020 8:51 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io; RealSTMFC@groups.io
Subject: [Non-DoD Source] Re: [RealSTMFC] Tank heads on depressed center flat on EJE

The linked photo sure does look like an F29. The sill steps, grab irons, poling pockets, and polling pocket rivets all match up.

About the only difference between the attached photo and the linked photo is the cut lever. Carmer on the attached photo and bottom operated on the linked photo.

Andy Cich