Sanding Tools

Lester Breuer

Sanding tools are used on almost every freight car we build.  I have collaborated with George Toman to show the sanding tools we own and use.  If you are interested in seeing our variety of sanding tools and their uses, photos and writeup are now available on my blog I have to share photos and writeup of modeling projects on my Minneapolis & Northland Railroad Company.   If you would like to take a look please do at the following link:

http://mnrailroadcab100.blogspot.com/

Lester Breuer

Almufti Hishman

Wow I have been building models for a long time, and I have to say I learned some new tricks with this excellent post.
Well done ant thanks!

Regards,
Jeff Oliver