Thinking about Cocoa Beach 2021 . . .

Schuyler Larrabee

I love going to Cocoa Beach, attending Prototype Rails, and seeing many of you.  There’s such great fellowship and encouragement and inspiration to model more and model better.  There’s a couple of men I’d love to be seeing at Cocoa this year . . . if we were seeing any of our cohort this year.  The attached is a man I will particularly miss this and at all future Prototype Rails.

RIP, Denny.

Schuyler

Charles Peck

Miss him, Yes. As will we all.
Chuck Peck

On Mon, Jan 4, 2021 at 7:17 PM Schuyler Larrabee via groups.io <schuyler.larrabee=verizon.net@groups.io> wrote:

I love going to Cocoa Beach, attending Prototype Rails, and seeing many of you.  There’s such great fellowship and encouragement and inspiration to model more and model better.  There’s a couple of men I’d love to be seeing at Cocoa this year . . . if we were seeing any of our cohort this year.  The attached is a man I will particularly miss this and at all future Prototype Rails.

RIP, Denny.

Schuyler

O Fenton Wells

Unfortunately there are more that we will miss as well.  Schuyler I'm afraid we are getting old and losing friends.
fenton

--
Fenton Wells
250 Frye Rd

Charles Peck

Losing friends may be the worst part of growing old.
Chuck Peck

On Mon, Jan 4, 2021 at 7:30 PM O Fenton Wells <srrfan1401@...> wrote:
[...]

And Bill Welch.

Thanks!
Brian Ehni
(Sent from my iPhone)

On Jan 4, 2021, at 6:17 PM, Schuyler Larrabee via groups.io <schuyler.larrabee@...> wrote:

I love going to Cocoa Beach, attending Prototype Rails, and seeing many of you.  There’s such great fellowship and encouragement and inspiration to model more and model better.  There’s a couple of men I’d love to be seeing at Cocoa this year . . . if we were seeing any of our cohort this year.  The attached is a man I will particularly miss this and at all future Prototype Rails.

RIP, Denny.

Schuyler

<Doctor Denny M Anspach.JPG>

Schuyler Larrabee

Oh, unfortunately, there are several others, not the least of whom is Greg Martin.

I just found I had a pretty good photo of Denny, and it yanked my strings.

Schuyler

I love going to Cocoa Beach, attending Prototype Rails, and seeing many of you.  There’s such great fellowship and encouragement and inspiration to model more and model better.  There’s a couple of men I’d love to be seeing at Cocoa this year . . . if we were seeing any of our cohort this year.  The attached is a man I will particularly miss this and at all future Prototype Rails.

RIP, Denny.

Schuyler

<Doctor Denny M Anspach.JPG>

Kenneth Montero

All the more reason to reach out to like-minded modelers and make new friends. This part of model railroading has plenty of room for growth.

Ken Montero

On 01/04/2021 7:30 PM O Fenton Wells <srrfan1401@...> wrote:

[...]

Tim O'Connor

Here's another way to remember our departed friends. :-)

I am glad to have known all of them, and everyone else in this hobby too!

On 1/4/2021 9:13 PM, Schuyler Larrabee via groups.io wrote:

Oh, unfortunately, there are several others, not the least of whom is Greg Martin.

I just found I had a pretty good photo of Denny, and it yanked my strings.

Schuyler

Sterling, Massachusetts