Topics

is there an actual prototype for this Red Ball kit?

Schleigh Mike

Correction  Cars were 7200 & 7201----Mike Schleigh

On Friday, January 8, 2021, 07:05:31 PM EST, Schleigh Mike via groups.io <mike_schleigh@...> wrote:

ERIE 7000-7001, Claus---

Photo was presented in the recent Westinghouse transformer clinic at the PRR on-line meet where you presented a nice story about the Altoona Station.

Regards----Mike Schleigh in sunny Grove City, Penna.

On Friday, January 8, 2021, 05:57:19 PM EST, Claus Schlund \(HGM\) <claus@...> wrote:

Hi List Members,

The kit at the link below is indicated as "Red Ball" and also as "Wabash Valley Lines" in the instruction sheet. Can anyone tell me, is there an actual prototype for this Red Ball kit?

Claus Schlund

Schleigh Mike

ERIE 7000-7001, Claus---

Photo was presented in the recent Westinghouse transformer clinic at the PRR on-line meet where you presented a nice story about the Altoona Station.

Regards----Mike Schleigh in sunny Grove City, Penna.

On Friday, January 8, 2021, 05:57:19 PM EST, Claus Schlund \(HGM\) <claus@...> wrote:

Hi List Members,

The kit at the link below is indicated as "Red Ball" and also as "Wabash Valley Lines" in the instruction sheet. Can anyone tell me, is there an actual prototype for this Red Ball kit?

Claus Schlund

Claus Schlund \(HGM\)