[Hindsight2020] Tomorrow's zoom

Michael Gross

Dear Ted,

So sorry for the continued complaints from the terminally disgruntled.

I think I can speak for most Hindsight 20/20 members in saying that what you and the other moderators and clinicians are doing for us in this wretched time of social distancing is most appreciated.

Blessings and cheer to all!

Michael Gross
Pasadena, CA

On Jan 10, 2021, at 10:23 AM, Ted Culotta <speedwitchmedia@...> wrote:

[Copying the Hindsight groups.io as well as the grievance was aired there, too]

Fully begging the pardon of Mike and Jeff, I am going to use Ken as an example because I am frankly tired of his complaining about everything we do with Hindsight. He complains profusely because what we do doesn't align with his personal wants and desires.. This is the second time he has aired his displeasure about not receiving confirmation information. I privately explained to him the first time that it was because he had not actually registered. He failed to do so again this time. I fail to publicly take blame for his inability to follow instructions. It was stated quite clearly, "... you must add this [the registration] to your shopping cart and complete checkout to be registered and receive the zoom details." I have attached his recent order history - one decal order with the details blacked out along with two Hindsight registrations. That's it... no registration for the most recent one. Registration for the latest Hindsight was not even launched until after his Nov. 29 order so if he had registered, it would be there for all to see.

I will email Tony separately to uncover his issues as I received confirmation of his order, meaning he should have received a confirmation email, I did add him to the google calendar invite and I did send him an email this past Friday with the details.

That is all.... my arms are extended with wrists awaiting the cuffs of the sheriffs. However, it will have been worth it.

P.S. my presentation file and link to youtube of my clinic from yesterday can be accessed via my blog link below.

Cheers,
<Screen Shot 2021-01-10 at 12.12.14 PM.jpg>

Ken Adams

It has never been my intent to sound unappreciative of Ted Culotta, Ryan Mendell and Hunter Hughson's efforts in creating and maintaining the entire Hindsight 2020 (now 2021?) program to replace real RPM's with a virtual alternative during the pandemic.

I do really appreciate their efforts. I really had wanted to attend yesterdays presentations.  These virtual meetings mean a lot to me living isolation from any social activities during the Pandemic.  When I tried to reregister with the no kit option including the sale confirmation, it was never recognized with a registration confirmation.

I did sit yesterdays meeting out in spite of being provided by generous members with the Zoom login.
--
Ken Adams