Topics

What's this car look like?

Clark Propst

Thanks! Absolutely bagged cement…Dummy me…I think the date was 55?

Clark Propst

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Brian Shumaker

must have been bagged cement.

Bill Parks

Do you know the date of the station record?  According to the Jan 1953 ORER, 573534 for the Pennsy was X29 class boxcar.

--
Bill Parks
Cumming, GA

Clark Propst

Was looking at a partial page of a station record. Showed a carload of cement out of Des Moines Ia. (two cement plants there) was shocked at the initials. Here they are plus the number. Curious as to what the car looks like. PA 573534. I assume it's a Pennsy covered hopper?
Clark Propst