From: Paul Doggett via groups.io <paul.doggett2472@...>
To: main@realstmfc.groups.io
Sent: Fri, Jan 22, 2021 1:15 pm
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] RDG 12343 -- not hwat I expected

Dave

Roof hatch’s and hopper doors

Paul Doggett.     England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

On 22 Jan 2021, at 21:10, Dave Nelson <Lake_Muskoka@...> wrote:

Like the old Arby’s commercial -- Me: “Where’s the Door?”… : “Where’s the Door?”

Oh….

Dave Nelson

Bill Keene

Please do not let it get out … at least to my wife … that she can order individually wrapped chocolate kisses in bulk by the carload.

Cheers,
Bill Keene
Irvine, CA

On Jan 22, 2021, at 1:10 PM, Dave Nelson <Lake_Muskoka@...> wrote:

Like the old Arby’s commercial -- Me: “Where’s the Door?”… : “Where’s the Door?”

Oh….

Dave Nelson

Matthew Hurst

Repurposed Box car to covered hopper to haul coca shells to and from Hershey Chocolate in Hershey, PA.

Matthew Hurst
PRRT&HS #6799
PRRT&HS modeling committee

On January 22, 2021, at 4:10 PM, Dave Nelson <Lake_Muskoka@...> wrote:

Like the old Arby’s commercial -- Me: “Where’s the Door?”… : “Where’s the Door?”

Oh….

https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-2nFvPnk/3/X3/i-2nFvPnk-X3.jpg

Dave Nelson

Dave Nelson

Yes… the old eyes finally did notice….

Dave Nelson

Like the old Arby’s commercial -- Me: “Where’s the Door?”… : “Where’s the Door?”

Oh….

https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-2nFvPnk/3/X3/i-2nFvPnk-X3.jpg

Dave Nelson

Bruce Smith

Doug, Folks,

Additional photographs and discussion of RDG 12343 were posted here, August 31, 2020.

Regards,
Bruce Smith
Auburn, AL