Topics

FW: [RealSTMFC] Jim Kinkaid's Freight Car Photos Collection

David

Atlas Powder tank car built 9-15 (with a raised walkway) and an AC&&Y hopper car built 10-19

APCX 1058 is one of those high-walkway cars (probably) built by Pennsylvania Tank Car with the underframe later used by Standard Tank Car.

AC&Y 7042 is probably ex-Clinchfield.

David Thompson

Schuyler Larrabee

In the ERIE sequence there are quite a few cars that were built in the early times (20s or so) and in the 30s and 40s, even into the 50s.  The collection covers a long range.

Schuyler