Box Car Pbotos

WILLIAM PARDIE

There was an excellent color photo posted yesterday of an in-service MKT yellow auto car.  I am hoping that someone might have a similar photo of a Santa Fe Bx-3 Ice refer ( gray car),  Thanks for any help.

Bill Pardie

Tom Madden

Here ya go, Bill. Taken at Grand Canyon on our honeymoon, September 1961. The Santa Fe reefer bible says it was formerly a Bx-3, renumbered from the 115xxx series of ice reefers in 1959..

Tom Madden

Steve SANDIFER

With a little color correction. Tanks Tom.

J. Stephen Sandifer