Interesting photos

Randy Hammill

I have a couple of recent blog posts of some interesting freight cars photos on the New Haven. There will be more over the next few weeks.

Transformer Cars:
https://blog.newbritainstation.com/2021/01/transformer-cars.html?m=1

Containers in gons:

Randy
--

Randy Hammill
Prototype Junction

Modeling the New Haven Railroad 1946-1954
http://newbritainstation.com

gary laakso

The caption on the side of the first container in the first gondola picture could be “Pontoon Gear”

Gary Laakso

Northwest of Mike Brock

I have a couple of recent blog posts of some interesting freight cars photos on the New Haven. There will be more over the next few weeks.

Transformer Cars:

Claus Schlund \(HGM\)

Hi Randy,

Thanks, very interesting viewing