Northern Pacific Steel Refrigerator Car 91253

Lester Breuer

I have completed the build of Northern Pacific (NP) steel Refrigerator car 91253 produced by InterMountain Railway Company exclusively for the Armarillo Railroad Museum.  If you are interested in the build of this plastic kit of NP refrigerator 91253 including changes and addition of parts not in the kit as running board and trucks.  Photos and writeup of the build process including paint, lettering and weathering are now available on my blog I have to share photos and writeup of modeling projects on my Minneapolis & Northland Railroad Company.   If you would like to take a look please do at the following link:

http://mnrailroadcab100.blogspot.com/

Lester Breuer