Thanks for the: Kadee early PS-1

Bruce Griffin

Sam,

Just wanted to say thanks for listening, responding, and being a part of the community.  I would extend the same thanks to Dennis from Accurail, Andrew from Westerfield, and David from Tangent.  (Did I miss someone, sorry if I did?) We are always pining for our favorite prototypes and it is great that you all are listening. And I am sure many of us are also very thankful that you continue to offer parts, as that has got to be tedious to manage.

I believe most of my purchases in the last few years have been from your companies, go figure!

Bruce D. Griffin
Ashland, MD
https://bomodeling.com/blog/

PS  my wishlist is for a B&O offset hopper with a Duryea underframe, no reply needed.