Photo: B&O and New Haven Boxcars

Bob Chaparro

Photo: B&O and New Haven Boxcars

A phot from the Digital Commonwealth website:

https://www.digitalcommonwealth.org/search/commonwealth:br86bc07f

Click on the photo and scroll to enlarge the photo.

Undated.

Bob Chaparro

Hemet, CA

Tony Thompson

Bob Chaparro wrote:

Photo: B&O and New Haven Boxcars
A phot from the Digital Commonwealth website:
Click on the photo and scroll to enlarge the photo.

Too bad we don't see more of the M&O box car at the left, with its "North & South Dispatch" emblem.

Tony Thompson

Chris Barkan

--
Chris Barkan
Champaign, IL

Chris Barkan

With both NH and B&O boxcars I had to like this one :-)  I improved the resolution and contrast, and cleaned up some of the dust specs etc. in the attached image.
--
Chris Barkan
Champaign, IL

Eric Hansmann

You don’t see many B&O M-12 class boxcars in old photos. They were built in 1902 and one of the minor classes.

B&O updated the design for the M-13 class.

Eric Hansmann
Murfreesboro, TN

On Mar 25, 2021, at 4:44 PM, Chris Barkan <cplbarkan@...> wrote:

With both NH and B&O boxcars I had to like this one :-)  I improved the resolution and contrast, and cleaned up some of the dust specs etc. in the attached image.
--
Chris Barkan
Champaign, IL
<M_O, B_O 165432 _ NH 76987 boxcars Boston, MA _Boston Public Library, Boston Wharf Company Collection_-PS.jpg>