CRP 61197 twin hopper Portland ME Randall and McAllister Coal Co undated

Tony Thompson

Claus Schlund wrote:

CRP 61197 twin hopper Portland ME Randall and McAllister Coal Co undated

I believe that CRP (Central Railroad of Pennsylvania) did not exist as a corporate entity until the 1930s, and the caption sez the coal dealer was "destroyed by the fire of 1947", so we have some brackets for the date.

Actually, the CRP was organized in 1946, so we have a REALLY small bracket.

Tony Thompson

Claus Schlund \(HGM\)

Hi List Members,

CRP 61197 twin hopper Portland ME Randall and McAllister Coal Co undated

I believe that CRP (Central Railroad of Pennsylvania) did not exist as a corporate entity until the 1930s, and the caption sez the coal dealer was "destroyed by the fire of 1947", so we have some brackets for the date.

Enjoy!

Claus Schlund