[Non-DoD Source] [RealSTMFC] High load - "NEED SPECIAL HANDLING?" NKP advertizing

Gatwood, Elden J SAD

Claus, Group;

I dug through my pics in depth, and could not locate this car, but I think it is not NKP (hence the airbrushed out lettering), but another road (like Erie or NYC maybe) that had the even spaced axle six-wheel trucks, that cut-out above the trucks, and that GSC cast body with ribs on the transition from lower deck to upper decks.

Can anyone help?

Thanks!

Elden Gatwood

High load - "NEED SPECIAL HANDLING?" NKP advertizing

Not clear whose depressed center flat that is.

More info below...

Enjoy!

Claus Schlund

Schleigh Mike

Hello Elden & Group!

I think the ERIE 7210 qualifies as a possibility.  See attached.

Regards from Grove City (easily correctly pronounced), Penna.   Mike Schleigh

On Tuesday, April 20, 2021, 10:30:49 AM EDT, Gatwood, Elden J SAD <elden.j.gatwood@...> wrote:

Claus, Group;

I dug through my pics in depth, and could not locate this car, but I think it is not NKP (hence the airbrushed out lettering), but another road (like Erie or NYC maybe) that had the even spaced axle six-wheel trucks, that cut-out above the trucks, and that GSC cast body with ribs on the transition from lower deck to upper decks.

Can anyone help?

Thanks!

Elden Gatwood

High load - "NEED SPECIAL HANDLING?" NKP advertizing

Not clear whose depressed center flat that is.

https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/bmQAAOSwbZJZpjmH/s-l1600.jpg

More info below...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/333123937766

Enjoy!

Claus Schlund

Gatwood, Elden J SAD

Mike;

The trucks look right, and the notch above the truck, but the deck looks different.  I wonder if they could have changed it?

Elden Gatwood