Photo: PRR Gondolas

Bob Chaparro

Photo: PRR Gondolas

A photo from the Hagley Digital Archives:

https://digital.hagley.org/1986268_0288

Scroll on the photo to enlarge it.

Bob Chaparro

Hemet, CA

Eric Hansmann

I like the nice, light weathering touch on most of these freight cars.  😊

BTW, I think I see a 28 or 29 weigh date on one of the GS gons; the cleanest looking one.

Eric Hansmann

Murfreesboro, TN