FS code 110 33” metal wheelsets

Brian Carlson

No shows to sell at so I have close to 1 lb of code 110 33” wheelsets. These include, Tangent, Intermountain, BLI, Kato, Rapido and others. They are generally new since I use code 88 semi-scale There are even some random orphaned trucks that have been replaced. There are probably enough for 20 cars at least. (Started to count them out then stopped. 2 pic) I need to clean up the workbench so offering them all for $10 plus USPS priority mail. Photos attached.

Contact me off list at prrk41361 at yahoo dot com.

Brian J. Carlson

Brian Carlson

Wow. That was quick. Wheels are sold pending payment.

Brian J. Carlson

On Jun 25, 2021, at 11:39 PM, Brian Carlson via groups.io <prrk41361@...> wrote:

No shows to sell at so I have close to 1 lb of code 110 33” wheelsets. These include, Tangent, Intermountain, BLI, Kato, Rapido and others. They are generally new since I use code 88 semi-scale There are even some random orphaned trucks that have been replaced. There are probably enough for 20 cars at least. (Started to count them out then stopped. 2 pic) I need to clean up the workbench so offering them all for $10 plus USPS priority mail. Photos attached.

Contact me off list at prrk41361 at yahoo dot com.

Brian J. Carlson

<image0.jpeg>
<image1.jpeg>