From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of Tom Madden via groups.io
Sent: Wednesday, July 07, 2021 10:55 AM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: [RealSTMFC] Interesting NKP double door boxcar

This photo was posted to the Lackawanna Facebook group this morning by administrator Bob Bahrs. Taken at Port Morris, NJ, date unspecified. The photographer, Mr. Barry, seems to have been the company photographer and was active during the early 20th century.

Tom Madden

Tom Madden

On Wed, Jul 7, 2021 at 11:32 AM, Schuyler Larrabee wrote:

Tom, can you read that number?

Schuyler

As near as I can make out it's 19123. That's from the image as it appears at maximum enlargement on Facebook, which is of slightly better quality than the one I was able to copy and paste.

Tom Madden

Eric Hansmann

I wish Bob had posted the negative number. It’s cropped from the bottom of the image you shared. We could find the full size file on the E-L Steamtown photo site with the negative number.

Eric Hansmann
Murfreesboro, TN

On Jul 7, 2021, at 6:04 PM, Tom Madden via groups.io <pullmanboss@...> wrote:

On Wed, Jul 7, 2021 at 11:32 AM, Schuyler Larrabee wrote:

Tom, can you read that number?

Schuyler

As near as I can make out it's 19123. That's from the image as it appears at maximum enlargement on Facebook, which is of slightly better quality than the one I was able to copy and paste.

Tom Madden

Brian Carlson

On Wednesday, July 7, 2021, 07:33:49 PM EDT, Eric Hansmann <eric@...> wrote:

I wish Bob had posted the negative number. It’s cropped from the bottom of the image you shared. We could find the full size file on the E-L Steamtown photo site with the negative number.

Eric Hansmann
Murfreesboro, TN

On Jul 7, 2021, at 6:04 PM, Tom Madden via groups.io <pullmanboss@...> wrote:

On Wed, Jul 7, 2021 at 11:32 AM, Schuyler Larrabee wrote:

Tom, can you read that number?

Schuyler

As near as I can make out it's 19123. That's from the image as it appears at maximum enlargement on Facebook, which is of slightly better quality than the one I was able to copy and paste.

Tom Madden

Schuyler Larrabee

Thanks, Tom, not even close to what I thought, but I think you’re probably correct.

Schuyler