Sent: Friday, July 16, 2021 11:31 AM
Subject: [RealSTMFC] 1st with K4 decals

Just applied my first K4 decals on an Erie box car. My observation is they were thin, but the printing is not as crisp as others on the market. Better than F&C by a ways tho...
I has a set for a Soo Line box car I hope to use in the not too distant future.
Clark Propst

O Fenton Wells

I use them as they have a great variety. They are also great to do business with.   But I agree with Clark, they are good but not as crisp as Speedwitch, now NSC decals.  Here is the
CN&L car with K4 decals
Fenton

On Fri, Jul 16, 2021 at 11:39 AM Claus Schlund &#92;(HGM&#92;) <claus@...> wrote:
Hi Clark and List members,

Thanks Clark for the report - I have some K4 decals, but have not put them to use yet.

Claus Schlund