From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> on behalf of WILLIAM PARDIE <PARDIEW001@...>
Sent: Saturday, July 24, 2021 9:47 AM
To: main@realstmfc.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io>
Subject: [RealSTMFC] SEEKING PHOTO HELP

I am looking for a clear photo of the “B” end of a Santa Fe Ft-V flat car.  In particular I am looking at the drop[ brake staff mechanism.
The ph in the Santa Fe freight car book is a bit dark.

Thanks for any help”

Bill Pardie

WILLIAM PARDIE

Thanks So Much John:

Super photo!  Just what I needed.  I just learned from this that the attachments for the end grabs are below the grab and not above as are the kit parts.  Somewhere down the road I would have had to come back and male the correction.

Bill Pardie